Feb 11, 2011

Your Agent For Life: Defined


I think my tag line my slogan, Your agent for Life is extremely self explanatory. It get right to the point and suggests that i should be your, pause for effect, agent for life. I don't quite remember how I came up with it but it was one of my greatest ideas it gets the point across and it sets expectations in my clients minds about my expectations.

Matt Sweeting, your agent for life want to do all is his power to not only help you with this transaction but be the only name you know in real estate. I always tell the story of how most people have "go to" person for almost everything. Hairdresser, barber, a favorite restaurant, attorney, banker, car cleaner, pharmacist, computer repairman, and the list goes on. Well that person didn't randomly become your "go to" guy for their particular service they worked for your loyalty. They possibly worked when they were off, went out of their way, they went above and they went beyond to qualify for that sacred position.

Well that is the philosophy behind Matt Sweeting, Your agent for Life, I want to go extra miles to earn your loyalty, I strive to provide a service second to none and stand far from the crowd. in a sea of real estate agents mostly sharing the same listings the only thing that set us apart is the way we deal with clients and the information we provide along the way. Well With a focus on customer service and real estate education you have now found Your agent for life.

I go into every new meeting with a client with the goal of seeing their desires through to fruition and gaining a friend for life in the process. Going beyond is the only way to do so. For further information feel free to contact me at 677-8257.

Matt D. Sweeting
Sales & Marketing Associate
Mario Carey Realty

Phone:677-8257
Mobile:376-6121

matt@mariocareyrealty.com

2 comments:

  1. In the short time that I've known Matt I can truly say that he takes his motto "Your agent for life" very seriously! He goes above and beyond the call of duty and that is what I look for in any professional that I'm working with. He makes you feel like you're his best friend and he looks out for your best interest not just lining his pockets! Definitely a great agent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Bahamas legal services

    ReplyDelete